About Aquafun Family Pools & Spas
At Aquafun, we understand that water is the very essence of existence and we are experts in helping you to incorporate its benefits into your own home and lifestyle.
Using water to soothe and heal is not a modern innovation. Throughout recorded history, people of all cultures have sought out the life affirming properties of water. “Taking the baths” has long been considered a hallmark of fine living.
Today, modern technology and innovation bring this gift of hydrotherapy into your home. What was once the privilege of kings and queens is now available to you.
Rest, Relaxation, Recreation, Reward
A place to relax after a long, stressful day. A place to relieve those tense muscles. Ah, you can almost feel the hydrotherapy working already. There are quite a few reasons one would want to buy a hot tub.
- Do you love to swim, but prefer not being held to a schedule and wading through the crowds at the public pool?
- Aching back? Sore muscles? Health reasons are often cited when purchasing a hot tub.
- Maybe you have a very stressful job and need a retreat from all that?
- Maybe you need to use your hot tub daily for physical relief?
- Do you have children? Kids are great, but they require lots of attention and energy. School, sports, homework, friends, diapers, timeouts, tantrums, meal time, bath time, and so much more come along with those cute faces and precious hugs. At the end of the day, parents need an escape. Dad and Mom deserve some time together alone!
- Looking for a way to connect with friends and family without computers, TVs and smart phones?
Whatever your needs or desires, – whether you are seeking relaxation and soothing relief in the bubbling waters of your hot tub or looking to vacation poolside in your own backyard – Aquafun will make it happen!
Bring your family to our family and let us make your dreams come true.
James Tinkess– Certified Pool Professional
James Tinkess is the Pool Builder here at Aquafun Family pools and spas, He worked side by side with award winning Brent Winnitoy for many years and now that Brent is retired with his wife Gloria, James is leading our legacy.
In the intervening years, James has gathered valuable experience and expertise. He has completed numerous courses and training sessions, sponsored by the pool industry and has studied with pool design consultants throughout North America.
James will work hard with you to create the backyard of your dreams.
We also have Richard Makepeace who will work hand in hand with James to create your amazing custom built pool.
- Lake Cowichan
- Shawnigan Lake
- Cobble Hill
- Mill Bay
- Salt Spring & The Gulf Islands